Junior Systems Administrator/IT support (closed)
Our client, a market leader in the software industry is looking for someone to assist in the maintenance of the internal systems at their Cambridge office. The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude and be educated to degree level as well as experience within a systems administration or relevant support role.
A good knowledge of all Microsoft operating systems and office tools is essential for this role as well as an accurate understanding of current virus removal techniques and network troubleshooting. There will be opportunities to work in the capital as well as internationally from time to time.
• Troubleshoot software/hardware for end users laptop and desktop in a Windows environment
• Deployment of new laptops and new desktops
• Monitor help desk ticket queue and proactively work on tickets
• Perform basic Windows Active Directory administration
• Hardware maintenance of Windows and Linux based systems
• Operating System maintenance of Windows and Linux based Server
• Troubleshoot and diagnosis of network issues
• Documentation of IT infrastructure
If you feel this is an ideal opportunity we encourage you to apply.