Eletronic product manager (closed)
Purpose of the job:
The E-Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the overall marketing and sales efforts for our internet/digital products & solutions in Asia Pacific. The position requires experiences in commercial with digital experience and strong interpersonal skills.
Result Areas & Main Tasks:
- Support sales during all phases of the sales cycle for all our e-products by giving product presentations, identifying the detailed customer requirements, configure the appropriate solution and pricing, preparing proposals and answering tenders
- Helping the commercial team to generate opportunities
- Ensure frequent customers contact in the APAC region
- Be responsible for setting up trials and the implementation/configuration of all eProducts
- Provide and facilitate product related trainings to sales, customer account manager and customers
- Liaison with global product management and coordinate all product training and release information for the local office staff and customers
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual commercial and marketing plan for the local office for all products
- Support product development plans with regional market knowledge
- Together with Marketing support the global product launches in our markets
- Participate in seminars, workshops, customer road shows conferences and exhibitions and whenever needed, to give products presentations at these events.
- Contribute to the product & service organization
- Other duties as assigned by the Commercial Director
- Extensive travelling required in APAC
- Comfortable and competent public speaker in both English and an Asian language: Mandarin and/or Japanese language (fluent) due to supporting regions
- A good Computer Science or Business University degree
- Technically inclined and web savvy
- Strong commercial acumen and fast worker
- Experience in the library industry is an advantage
- Experience in supporting a solution sales team essential
- Candidate who has IT Pre-Sales experience, especially with SAAS is highly preferred.
- Fluequent business trip required in APAC
NB: This is NOT an engineering position.