Customer Service Manager (closed)
My financial services client who are at the leading edge of Digital Banking are seeking a Customer Service Issue Manager to be a key member of the team responsible for providing a vital link between Digital Banking Business, IT function, Readiness & Change Implementation team, and the business functions responsible for operational delivery. As a central role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring any problems with online, mobile and SMS services are resolved. The role is all about identifying and implementing the right solutions as quickly and efficiently as possible. It’s a chance to develop your knowledge of sophisticated business and IT concepts, issues and language. And it’s a rare opportunity to become a recognised expert, operating at the leading edge of an ever-changing field.
Candidates are expected to have extensive experience of defect testing, ideally but not essential within an internet banking environment. You combine strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate your insights and suggestions in a clear and compelling manner, both in person and in writing. The ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders and colleagues is essential.
- Triage, analysis and investigation of reported business & IT incidents and defects
- Ongoing tracking of defects through to resolution and deployment into production
- Communication of defects and fix plans to business stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Delivery of specific MI requirements as set out by the initiative/ release being delivered i.e. volume of transactions as a result of a new deployment
- Management of the Command Centre mailbox to ensure that enquiries are dealt with in an effective and timely manner
- Development of workaround processes and onward communication to impacted teams/customers
- Creation and publication of MI in order to track volumes and types of incidents and defects against Key Performance Indicators
- Participation in Major Incident Calls to represent the Galaxy Readiness & Implementation team Command Centre
- Liaison with technical experts across the organisation to ensure appropriate focus on resolution of issues
- Testing of fixes both prior to deployment (in conjunction with IT and Business Testing) and in Live (confidence testing)
If you would like to apply send an updated CV for immediate consideration and full details will be given