General Manager - Operations (closed)
A well-established, reputed and an excellent grade Construction Company in the Sultanate of Oman, with a double digit growth rate over the past five years is seeking to engage the services of a qualified, self-motivated and dynamic candidate on an immediate basis
Qualifications and Experiences:
- A Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed university
- Have strong management skills to lead a team of over 4,000 employees and with a high degree of accountability
- Have superior leadership and financial skills and who can build up on our past successes
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications and team building skills
- Be well-versed in organizational processes and systems
- Be able to independently handle a profit center
- Have a minimum of 15 to 20 years of extensive contracting and Civil Construction experience preferably in High Rise Buildings, Luxury Villas, Commercial Complexes, Industrial etc.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with Oman or GCC Experience
Only qualified and interested candidates meeting the above requirements may email their detailed resumes, along with recent passport size photograph within 15 days of this advertisement to: email@example.com
NB: All applications will be treated with confidentiality.