Search Engine Marketing Strategists (closed)
Resolution Media (www.ResolutionMedia.com) is a leading Digital Marketing Agency with offices in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Toronto, and San Francisco, and over 170 employees. We help our clients use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move your business forward. Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Social Media, Mobile Marketing and more. Resolution Media is an Omnicom Media Group company. We collaborate closely with sister agencies like OMD and PHD to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including Lowe’s, Hertz, FedEx, Frito Lay, State Farm, Visa, Pier 1 Imports, HP, Showtime, Pepsi, and Vonage, among others.
Resolution Media is experiencing growth and seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Paid Search Strategist. Reporting to a Supervisor or Associate Director, the Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that all Paid Search deliverable are presented on time and of a high quality, and that all campaigns meet client objectives. This position will work closely with the Account Management and the Client Strategy & Development teams.
Strategists will ensure that search marketing programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals. A successful Specialist will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of the process of getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Possesses in-depth understanding of Search Engine Marketing practices
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Displays advanced organizational skills in order to manage to set 90-day execution plan(s) to achieve key metrics (KPI’s)
- Manages the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners, such as DoubleClick and Omniture, among others
- Performs various duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats
- 2+ years of work experience (1+ years managing programs focused on delivering search engine marketing campaigns.)
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
Qualified/interested candidates should send resumes to: email@example.com In the subject heading, please reference Job# BHRRMSEMS