Data Warehouse/ETL Developer (closed)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Data Warehouse/ETL Developer
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Candidates with Security Clearance preferred
Be a member of an award-winning company that provides highly competitive salaries, bonuses, outstanding benefits, and career advancement. Join a highly skilled Business Intelligence team providing DoD and Army customers with the right data, information, and knowledge from a variety of sources so that the right people have a complete picture to make better decisions.
You will have the opportunity to take over the existing ETL process that populates data in near-real time in the data warehouse. As an experienced SQL developer, you will work with scripts to migrate the data from source databases into the data warehouse. Your primary focus will be to maintain the existing scripts and to design, map, develop and test data movement when incorporating any new SQL statements into the existing framework.
Technical Skills Required experience:
- Strong SQL skills.
- SAP Business Objects experience
- Experience developing ETL jobs within a data warehouse environment
- An agile development methodology
- Although no specific toolset is required, you will have a working knowledge of data warehouse concepts
Other experience (a plus but not required):
- Java experience
- Experience working for the Army
- Network or Security + certification or willing to obtain certification after hire
- U.S. Citizenship required for Security Clearance
- Ability to pass a background check and obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- BS/BA or equivalent experience/education
Must Haves: Data Warehouse/ETL Development, Strong SQL, SAP Business Objects
Sponsorship is not available right now so please apply only if you are authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Send resume to email@example.com