Electrical Engineer (closed)
An exceptional company based in Beaverton, Oregon has a position open for an Electrical Engineer. This is a dynamic company that provides challenging and rewarding projects. If you are seeking a career with a growth oriented company, this is the opportunity for you!
This company is committed to excellence in its people, products and performance. They value their employees and their contributions to the companies success; product innovation and product quality; continuous improvement through total quality management; environmentally sound and responsible business practices; honesty, integrity, and social responsibility in business; and customer service.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- · Responsible for designing construction drawings
- · Solve complex engineering problems at the component through system level; perform risk analysis
- · and provide electrical engineering and technical support for new products; and be responsible for
- · Design modifications as required.
- · Ability to work with lighting designs and modifications
- · Ability to research, evaluate and write upgrade reports/proposals for clients (Technical Writing
- · Understanding and experience).
- · Handle all consultation/communication with clients
- · Handle other work related responsibilities as they pertain to position
- · Excellent problem-solving skills
- · Must possess knowledge of power distribution – Facilities/Factories/Office
- · Must have understanding and/or experience in lighting design – Office/Industrial
- · Understanding of Oregon/Washington building codes (NEC)
- · Have controls experience (Instrumentation Understanding) – HVAC/Light/Plant Process
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all departments within the organization
- · Organized, focused and detail oriented while successfully managing multiple projects
- · Ability to apply gained knowledge across multiple applications
- · Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- · Would like Auto Cad Experience
- · Lighting Design Software experience
- · Easy Power Software (not required but helpful)
- · Knowledge of Semiconductor/Higher Education/Healthcare Industries
Excellent Benefits Package
- · Excellent 401(k) plan with company match
- · Medical, dental and life insurance
- · Paid vacation and holidays
- · Educational Aid reimbursement program
- · Opportunities for career advancement and personal growth
This is an hourly position that pays
between $30-45 per hour DOE.