SAP Business/ Process Analyst (closed)
SAP-Business Process Analyst
The candidate is expected to recommend configuration alternatives / solutions and bridge the gap between business requirements and standard SAP system functionality. Determine what functionality is required in terms of design, structure and configuration, in line with internal guidelines and procedures. Translate the business needs requirements into an optimum SAP solution.
This individual assists in development of business processes / requirements, functional and technical specifications and design business solutions ensuring integration with the overall SAP solution. Works both with business and IT teams, verifies solutions, configures SAP modules, identifies and resolves issues. This position requires close and frequent interaction with business process owners.
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP experience in Production Planning (PP)
- Knowledge of variant configuration and BOM/routing development
- Experience with shipping, logistics, and RF functionality
- Experience with the integration of a 3rd party configurator to SAP
- Performed detail system analysis, develop functional and technical specifications
- Recommend configuration in multi-plant manufacturing operation
- Experience with business process mapping and KPI dashboards
- Implement development fixes, change requests, and new releases
- Experienced in Work-flow processes for the needed areas of expertise
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools