Web / Email Production Coordinator (Contract-to-Hire) (closed)
Our client, a large financial services company, is seeking a Web / Email Production Coordinator for a contract-to-hire position in Jersey City, NJ. The contract period will last 4 months before conversion, with the target full-time salary being $60k-$70k.
- Email deployments for the group. Involves receiving original content from Marketing/Communications group, HTML coding them, editing / proofing, and deploying using third party email distribution platform.
- Coordinate and Maintain Content for Public and Private sites (4-6 sites). Involves both hand coding of content (using proprietary HTML software tools) produced by others and working with technology developers to ensure timely posting of assets as well as entry of content into a CMS system.
- Manage web production release cycles. Review website updates in development, QA and Production environments.
- Manage the planning and production of small to medium size wen projects.
- Minimum 3-5 years web production/online marketing experience
- Must have excellent organizational and project prioritization skills and be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance required
- Highly proactive in raising flags, issues, concerns
- Strong sense of urgency
- Highly creative problem solver and resourcefulness
- Results driven
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in information/computer sciences, marketing, business administration or related field
- Financial services experience a plus
- Position requires one late night per week to support site release launches
Technology Skills Required:
- Hand coding of HTML
- Dreamweaver for coding Emails, Newsletters, web page updates
- Adobe Photoshop – some promo, banner, image creation
- Third Party Email Distribution Software (Axciom, Epsilon, iPost, Eloqua etc.)
- Prior hands on CMS experience
Desirable Additional Skills:
- Analytics – Omniture / other web site analytic programs are a plus
- Other software technologies relating to maintaining Web sites and graphic design support are a PLUS: Content Management Systems (e.g. Interwoven/TeamSite), Adobe Illustrator, and bug tracker/workflow programs
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume along with your inquiry.