Maintenance Tech I (closed)
COME WORK WITH US!
Maintenance Technician I at one of our Chase Ridge apartment community located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Keeping apartment and community buildings in a clean and orderly condition
- Installing, maintaining and repairing machinery, equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems at a residential apartment community
- A minimum of six months of related experience and/or training
- On-call duty
- Previous property management experience preferred, but not required
- Live and Lead our core values every day!
- Provide WOW Customer Service
- Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Flexibility in any situation
- Focus on Results Orientation
- Demonstrate Adroit skills
LIVE the Benefits of McKinley:
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line at www.mckinley.com/careers.