Wireless Network Engineer (closed)
If you are available and interested in this Wireless Network Engineering position, we can make something happen quickly as the client is motivated to bring someone on board quickly for this long term opportunity! To be considered, please send your resume and rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Sr. Resource Development Manager
Modis is seeking a Wireless Network Engineer to our client in the maintenance, troubleshooting and implementation of a large LAN / WAN environment focused on the wireless piece of the network.
- Experience with Cisco networks including implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience with large deployed 802.11 wireless networks.
- Experience with the 802.11 (a, b, GN, etc.) protocol must be recent
- Familiarity with VoIP and interconnected LAN data and voice convergence
- Experience with Siemens OpenScape, HiPath
- Experience with Motorola MC70 wireless devices is a major plus
- Must have either CCNA or CCNP certification
Note: Must have reliable transportation available as this position will support multiple sites throughout the local Baltimore / D.C. area and travel to them will be required.
Local candidates only. No third party candidates.
This position is not available to those candidates requiring visa sponsorship.