Epic ClinDoc Principle Trainer (closed)
Position Title: Epic ClinDoc Principle Trainer – New Mexico
HCI is currently seeking an experienced Epic ClinDoc Principle Trainer who is looking to make a career move.
Bachelor’s degree required and five years work experience in training, information technology, or healthcare operations or 1 to 2 years in EMR deployment in addition to education. Master’s degree and healthcare experience preferred.
Must be capable of performing all aspects of learning facilitation with minimal guidance. Effective coaching, team building, written and verbal communication, budgeting/resource management, end user support, and project management skills required. Application certification is required after training completion. Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Internet Explorer.
Requires Epic ClinDoc certification
- Design, develop, implement and assess informatics skill-based learning for clinicians and staff. Master both an Epic application and organization’s specific workflows. Support the testing and design of application tailoring to Presbyterian. Support the build, testing, and maintenance of training environments.
- Design, write and update clinical training curriculum to broad range of end user roles and knowledge. Curriculum may include computer based training modules. Support design, coordination and delivery of new hire training programs.
- Develops and ensures completion of competency based learning assessments of trainers and end users. Creates and implements learning program evaluations. Partners and/or develops Super Users program, implementation and measurement for EMR application.
- Supports hiring, knowledge development, scheduling and daily management of training support team.
- Participates in design, implementation and delivery of end user support systems, including night call. Provide routine project performance updates. Maintain policy and procedure documentation. Coordinate training for new software releases and updates. Serves as team representative on committees and task forces as needed.