Oracle EAM(Enterprise Asset Management) Specialist (closed)
Seeking an Oracle EAM Specialist for dynamic company in Houston, Texas.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a project resource for Oracle Enterprise Asset.
- Management and Field Service modules.
- Resolve and track escalated support calls.
- Develop business requirements and processes in support of all implementations.
- Design appropriate system solutions, translate business requirements into system.
- Develop functional designs in support of global 11i implementation using SDLC/AIM methodology.
- Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements.
- Develop and executive system test plans.
- Develop and execute plans for deploying the applications into production.
- Identify and resolve project issues in furtherance of the project execution process.
- Oversee and facilitate the work of others (Developers and other analysts) in support of the project execution process.
- Train entry-level Application Analysts.
- Provide guidance and support the users in their efforts to become proficient in the use of the applications.
- Troubleshoot issues in the use and functioning of the applications.
- Work with technical developers and database administrators to correct issues in the functioning of the applications.
- Evaluate user proficiency and define training requirements to raise the level of proficiency of the users.
- Train users on the use of the business applications.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Two years of Oracle application experience, 1 year in EAM is A MUST.
- At least one year of field support experience.
- Basic Oracle troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Inventory, Purchasing, Cost Management and/or Work In Progress.
- SQL writing skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle Discoverer.
- Experience with organizing, writing, and controlling process flow, navigation, and procedure documents.
- Experience with providing instruction and training of various Oracle eBusiness Suite applications.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 4-6 years experience in related field.
Please send an updated resume to Charlie.Goodman@Matrixres.com