Sr. Software BIOS Engineer (closed)
Kelly IT Resources is currently looking for a Senior Software BIOS Engineer for a contract position in South Austin with one of the area's premier employers!
This position will consist of mostly BIOS and Firmware development in C for Windows* and Linux* PCs. In this position your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing/coding, and debugging BIOS/Firmware
- Reviewing and providing strong feedback on firmware and software architecture specifications and design specifications
- Debugging software and system issues
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process
- Must have a minimum of 2 years direct BIOS development experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with C/C++ and object oriented coding skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience with processor and PC system level architecture
- Minimum of 3 years experience in user interface development or presentation layer development
- Minimum of 2 years experience with hardware skills: PC Platform, BIOS, Drivers, IO Technologies
- Must have a Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Experience in development of legacy BIOS such as Phoenix, AMI and/or experience with UEFI, EDK, Tiano Cores is a huge plus.
This position is a W2 contract only position.
For immediate consideration please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Kelly IT Resources (KITR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Launched in 1999, KITR provides information technology specialists across all IT disciplines, including operating systems, programming languages, database administration, application development, website design and development, networks, e-commerce, ERP development, software engineering, and project management. Visit www.kellyit.com.