Web Technology Admin for 12 M contract in San Jose, CA (closed)
Programmer/Web Technologist for 12 M contract in San Jose, CA.
IT Web Operations is seeking an individual with strong UNIX and web application architecture and administration skills to help support Adobe's web site.
- An enthusiastic, self-starter who works in a pro-active manner, providing solutions.
- Able to work independently and as part of a geographically distributed team.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and to reliably meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate clearly to peers, vendors, customers, and management. Team player with strong communication and leadership skills
- 3 years experience in web application administration for a large corporate web site
- Strong understanding of web application architectures
- Experience with J2EE application servers (Tomcat, Jrun, Jboss), Oracle, Perl, Shell, HTTP, and Apache in UNIX and Linux
- Experience working with monitoring tools, hardware load balancers (BigIP), version control software (CVS, Subversion, Perforce), and build tools (Make, Ant) is desired.
- BSCS or equivalent
Nice to Haves
- Scripting - strong
- Regex - moderate to strong
- Perl development - light to moderate
- OOO Java development -- - light to moderate
- 3-teir Web App development experience -- - light to moderate
- Perl or Java
If interested, please submit your resume in word format with rate expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 408-962-4865.