Vice President, Global Strategy, NYC (closed)
Our client a mid-size consumer PR agency is seeking a Vice President to play a lead role in managing the global design business. Candidates must be extremely strategic and have approximately 10 years PR experience, some of which is global in nature, either in-house or at an agency. The position will report to the Senior Director and manage a team of 2 – 5 employees, depending on the project.
Must have experience managing upstream global design portfolio on large consumer brands and manage design team resources:
- Counsel clients
- Drive strong outside-in insights
- Create breakthrough strategies for upstream initiatives
- Oversee development of best-in-class global deliverables/toolboxes
- Develop and help present holistic presentations
- Establish strong working relationships with partner communications agencies; liaise with agency partners on projects
Manage Global Design team:
- Inspire and encourage creative thinking and outside-in inspiration
- Lead brainstorm sessions, as appropriate
- Assign project leaders and support resources based on team member strengths, opportunity areas and interests
Position requires Global experience (i.e. has worked on a global brand; ideally speaks a second language fluently and/or lived in another country); an innate curiosity and appetite for learning about other cultures; and respect for other cultures. Strong client counsel/management track record; solid ability to manage project timelines and develop/present recommendations to clients. Beauty, lifestyle and/or wellness brand experience a strong plus (prestige or mass market). Experience managing budgets. For immediate consideration contact Ndavis@prtalent.com.