Administrative Assistant (closed)
Our client, a boutique professional services firm in Lawrenceville, NJ, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and analytical support by handling information requests, performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support services to all professional staff (Associate – President). Services include clerical support, reception, office management, accounting, recruiting, human resources, marketing, and payroll administration.
- Prepare various documents which include invoices, proofread and pdf reports & proposals, memos, letters, responses to correspondence, surveys, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Proficient in multi-tasking, time management, while adhering to deadlines.
- Maintain a professional appearance and be punctual.
- Strong written and verbal correspondence.
- Client service focused and able to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Highly motivated, reliable and accurate in performing everyday tasks.
- Plan and coordinate administrative meetings, travel, and other special functions as necessary.
- Accept and complete new assignments and special project work given in short notice.
- Maintain positive attitude and serve as team player.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to train, supervise, and provide others with concise direction when necessary.
- Seek out additional responsibility and knowledge.
- Work independently and without direction as necessary.
- Knowledgeable and able to use various types of office equipment, i.e. fax, computer, phone system, postage meter, copy and binding machine.
- Effectively solve relevant problems or seek solutions when necessary.
- Exhibit judgment and initiative in performing support tasks.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, mail and reports to determine significance; plan distribution.
- Perform project work with superior attention to detail.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and assess access to specific individuals.
- Perform general office duties such as preparing expense reports in concur, distributing mail, filing and ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, maintaining databases, archiving documents and records, scanning, faxing, telephone management and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for business meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for Executives as requested.
- Proficient application of software technology such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Access to accomplish support services described above in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Two plus years of experience in an office environment, preferably as an Administrative Assistant.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while fulfilling all obligations.
- Strong organizational, oral, written, and customer service skills.