Lead HR Solutions Center Advisor (closed)
Lead HR Solutions Center Advisor
Reports to: Director HR Systems and Solutions
- Develop, document and monitor the HR Solutions Center customer support processes and procedures based on the HR Service Delivery model.
- Based on defined business SLAs, monitor activity to ensure SLAs are met and first time resolution meets or exceeds targets. Working with Director and Center of Excellence Leads identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and implement recommendations as approved.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to measure and monitor team performance. Report the results to leadership and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Oversee the data management processes and procedures ensuring proper documentation and communications are provided to team. Monitor the transactional activities to ensure the changes are processed accurately and timely by the advisors and the appropriate analysis and interpretation of the data is included in the processes.
- Regularly audit the HR data for continued increase in data quality. Oversee the evaluation of the processes to ensure they are effective and efficient.
- Oversee the administrative responsibilities including Leave of Absence, I-9 and employment verification processes. Ensure that each process is well-defined, documented and monitored to ensure full compliance.
- Interface with IT to manage the IVR set-up and on-going updates. Create case management standards for the advisors when using the CRM (Contactual) to ensure the data and case management requirements are met.
- Oversee the retention of the colleague files and ensure the processes are documented and communicated. Conform to the Corporate data retention schedule and security requirements for confidential HR data.
- Oversee the colleague portal content owned by the HR Solutions Center ensuring the policies and procedures are current. Monitor the portal utilization activity and drive for higher utilization and superior customer experience.
- Lead the benefit enrollment support process to ensure the team is trained on new benefit options and are confident in the ability to provide excellent service during the enrollment period and throughout the year.
- Bachelors Degree
- Requires 5+ years experience with HR processes and policies. Experience consulting with customers and developing recommendations to support business requirements and address issues.
- Ability to effectively define, document and communicate policies and processes and recognize the impact of non-compliance to laws and regulations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities effectively.
- Advanced proficiency in HRIS systems.
- Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization. Effective problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a service/call center environment.