Business Development Analyst - Global Law Firm - Litigation Practice (closed)
New York, NY
$60K to $65K plus Overtime compensation
Business Development Analyst – Global Midtown Firm
We are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Analyst who has supported a Litigation Practice in a law firm setting. This person will get involved in:
- Creating and editing practice marketing materials including the intranet, brochures, practice descriptions, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of pitches, proposals and RFP’s
- Support the Directory submissions process
- Conduct research; this person should be comfortable summarizing complex litigation cases and complaints as required
- Conduct market research for business development initiatives
- Get involved in event planning
- Ability to synthesize information to provide marketing and business development recommendations
- Aptitude for navigating business research databases
- Strong writing skills and excellent computer skills.