Business Analyst (closed)
CTG is hiring several Sr. Business Analysts who will be responsible for working as a liaison between the IT department and internal business units. Responsible for meeting with the business units to elicit and document business requirements to be used to solve business issues with technology solutions. Responsible for documenting these requirements using various tools such as business requirements document (BRD), use case document, user story, and other formalized techniques. Will interface with senior levels of business users and be expected to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Must possess an in depth knowledge of the SDLC process, project management skills, business requirements elicitation concepts and methodologies. Will work with IT project teams throughout project lifecycle.
- Experience working within health insurance industry required with a focus on Medicare related products and processes, including Medicare enrollment and billing systems.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Visio
- Experience working as a Business Analyst on multiple projects simultaneously
- Articulate; experience delivering presentations to business and executive audiences
- Four year college degree or minimum 7 years business experience with progressively
- Minimum four years of prior detailed business requirements elicitation experience required.
- Minimum five years working with/in an IT department providing programming, analysis, or
system administration services, preferred.
- Exposure to full cycle software development project lifecycle and/or project management
methodologies and disciplines.
- Nice-to-have: Exposure or experience working within an agile development framework (preferrable SCRUM)
- Demonstrated meeting facilitation skills and high propensity to detail and follow up.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
-Maintain confidentiality and assume responsibility.
- Understands the importance of maintaining the physical and technical security and privacy
of protected health information (PHI)
Previous experience implementing and integrating with an enrollment and billing systems in the Healthcare field would be preferred