Psychiatric NP Opening! Hospital based / outpatient! Loan Repay!! (closed)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in an outpatient setting which is affiliated with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (UIHC)
With up-to-date equipment and new or newly remodeled facilities, this Health Center offers the best in medical care. We offer digital mammography and high definition endoscopy services.
Current medical staff consists of three family practice physicians, an internal medicine physician, an obstetrician/gynecologist, and a general surgeon. Also six mid-level providers staff six medical clinics.
This location is a unique blend of historic architecture, natural beauty, small-town values, quaint shops and business opportunity.
Across the lazy Des Moines River from the hotel is a State Park. It's one of Iowa's most beautiful parks and is also its largest. The nearby Lake is yet another natural setting for the hunter and fisherman to explore.
With virtually no crime (and literally not a traffic light in town) this is a community of friendly neighbors. Despite its size, it still provides its citizens with vital services. A full-service hospital and clinic, pharmacy and dentist office all operate within the community. There is a Community College local extension center which offers excellent educational opportunities and is connected via the fiber optics network.
Hospitality abounds at the many places to dine and stay in this great Iowa town and the surrounding area. Accommodations are all near such diversions as antiquing, golf, tennis, hiking, swimming, and boating.
Details about the opportunity:
- 100% outpatient - minimal call
- Monday – Friday position – 8:30am-6pm
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Malpractice and tail coverage covered by the FTCA
- Full benefits
- Vision, Dental, Disability and other benefits available.
- CME time 3 days
- generous PTO of 3 weeks to start and holiday schedule
- Relocation assistance available
- Loan Repayment of $30K per year tax free for the first two years and up to $200K for six years
- Board Certified, Experienced NP or New grad NP
- IA Licensed (Or willing and able to get one)
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- Solid communication skills
I look forward to hearing from you,
Senior Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Consultant
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 17
Fax - 636 536-6667