Windows Systems Administrator (closed)
Windows Systems Administrator
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and administration of the Systems in a Windows based environment. The Systems Administrator will assist in developing and deploying new solutions to enhance the user experience as well as maintain the existing infrastructure. This is a hands-on role that will support the strategic direction of the department. Innovation is a key aspect of this role as the environment is constantly evolving to meet new business needs.
• Maintain all desktops and servers and provide end user desktop support
• Maintain 100% uptime of servers
• Server and workstation deployment
• Proactively defend and monitor the network for threats
• Manage backup servers and devices
• Patch management of all servers and desktops
• Develop and maintain network infrastructure and user process documentation
• Hardware repair
• Provide on call support after hours
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Advanced certifications plus experience may be substituted.
• 3-5 Years’ Experience in: Windows Server 2008, VMWare ESXi 5, SharePoint, SQL, SAN, printers and desktop applications