Capital Markets Equity Bookbuild - Senior Product Manager (closed)
Capital Markets/Equity Bookbuild – Senior Product Manager
Equity Bookbuild is our comprehensive web-based platform for managing global equity new issues. It serves all participants in the capital markets and addresses the entire capital-raising process, from origination to final settlement.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Product Manager to work as part of the team to gather and prioritize market and client requirements, create detailed functional specifications, collaborate with development resources, provide quality assurance, and support clients with production issues.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Defining Business Requirements
- Writing Functional Specifications
- Managing Client / Product expectations
- Management & Support of Product Lifecycles.
- Provide clients with expert product assistance and troubleshooting of our products & services via telephone and in person.
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Training and Implementation
- BA or BS in a related field
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in Capital Markets Industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
- Experience in writing business requirements and functional specifications
- Full product development life cycle knowledge and experience. Should include but not be limited to successful product execution
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills, as this role requires heavy phone and client contact
- Demonstrated success in building client relationships
- The ability to understand the business and technical needs of the client, translate these needs into new products, and perform high-level troubleshooting.
- Experience with quality assurance testing.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of problem solving.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task is a must.
- Ability to work independently yet be a strong team player/ leader.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with multiple organizational and functional departments.
IPREO IS CURRENTLY NOT SPONSORING VISAS FOR THIS POSITION.
To apply, please visit: http://sj.tbe.taleo.net/SJ2/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IPREO&cws=1&rid=758