Telecommunications Data/Network Analyst (closed)
Our client is seeking a highly analytical and hands-on telecommunications data analyst to review, analyze, and evaluate network operations metrics.
- Masters Degree in telecommunciations or other related field with background in statistics, quantitative modeling and forecasting.
- Five years of experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data-sets.
- Extensive expereince with database queries, and SQL coding and analysis.
- Expereince with Python, Shell Scripting, VBA, Java, PHP, C, etc (at least two of these languages) to perform data post processing.
- Hands on experience with MicroStrategy data reporting and analysis tools.
- Knowledge of VoIP networks (Proxies, Gateways, and Relays)
- Knowledge of SIP and SS7 signaling protocols.