NASCO Business Analyst (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
NASCO Business Analyst to be part of an exciting new team in the development of our new claims processing system.
- Ensure continued compliance with complex federal and state mandates.
- Provide new business functionality to better meet marketplace demands and strengthen our foundational systems.
- Analyze the changing business needs and provide subject matter expertise to assist with the resolution of business problems.
- Supply technical, operations and business expertise to effectively integrate healthcare solutions into the NASCO environments.
- Consult and collaborate with other staff on research, development of business requirements, test plans, system documentation and implementation of system enhancements and fixes.
- Gathering requirements and following the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with data analysis concepts and general knowledge of programming tools.
- Mentoring other business analysts.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of work experience, with 3 years of experience in the IT or operational health insurance industry.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://www.upp.com/jobs-search.html Job order #6425
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer