Oracle GoldenGate Consultant (closed)
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner, has an immediate need for an experienced Oracle GoldenGate Engineer/Architect for a project in Atlanta, GA!
BIAS Corporation, an Oracle Platinum Partner headquartered in Atlanta, GA, has an opportunity available for a top tier Database Solution Architect focused on Oracle's GoldenGate and core technology. Candidates for this role should have proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries in a hands-on role. Candidates for this role should be accustomed to working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and be available for on-call work.
• GoldenGate replication solutions design, implementation, and support for both unidirectional and bidirectional replication leveraging multiple features within the Oracle GoldenGate product suite.
• Oracle Veridata implementation experience
• Oracle11g/10g database administration support which includes installation of Oracle11g/10g/9i databases, Configuration, Cloning, Backup & Tuning.
• RAC10g/11g - Real Application Clusters maintenance, installation and troubleshooting
• Oracle11g/10g Grid Control/Oracle Enterprise Manager, Management Agent setup, Oracle Management Console configuration. Usage of Database Console, Application Server Console, Grid Control Plugins and beacons.
• Strong inter-personal skills to manage a group of resources from within a group.
• Up to 100% travel may be required
• Non-Oracle RDBMS experience, i.e. SQL Server, DB2, Informix, MySQL, Sybase, Progress, Teradata, etc.
• Oracle Exadata implementation experience, including zero-downtime migrations leveraging GoldenGate
• CDC (Change Data Capture) solutions design and implementation
• Familiarity with Oracle licensing and software sales
Send resumes to email@example.com