Associate Director – Media (closed)
Associate Director – Media
Salary: up to £40,000
Fancy working with media owners & media agencies in one of the most reputable media research practices in the UK and globally?
If you are passionate about a full range of insights, analyses and audience measurement services across all media platforms and want to work within custom (ad-hoc) research then it could be a perfect role for you!
This media research practice based in Central London work with the leading media owners and advertising agencies on a huge range of media related issues. Their work spans press, TV, radio, cinema, Internet and outdoor.
They are known for handling many of the industry's more complex and challenging research projects. Much of the work they do is high profile and innovative.
They work in both the quantitative and qualitative spheres with the team increasingly working across the two!
- Experience working in a market research agency essential (ad-hoc, not tracking only please; combination of both is welcome)
- Experience working on custom research projects essential
- Experience working for a media research agency practice highly desirable
- In addition to a proven track record in the research agency; any experience gained on the media owner side will be fantastic and highly desirable
- Able to run research projects from inception to delivery – good project management skills essential
- Able to build on existing relationships but also ability to create new opportunities is essential (we are looking for a commercial AD!)
- A proven ability to take on a client brief and propose the research design to best meet the objectives
- Previous experience of qualitative research is desirable
- Writing winning proposals & preparing costs estimates is a must
- Interest in the media industry; in-depth understanding of issues facing media owners & media agency is crucial
- Ability to promote the business by writing thought leadership articles for the website, trade press or by speaking at conferences
- Experience of account management & winning a new business is also essential
- Ideally educated to a degree level
Please send your details to Joanna Byerley if you think the role is a good fit.