.NET Porgrammer Analyst (closed)
We are seeking an .NET Programmer Analsyt to work onsite at our client's location in Oak Brook, IL in a long term contract capacity. The Junior Programmer Analyst should have 3+ years of IT experience in client-server/Web application development. Oracle and SQL Server (2000 – 2008) database experience is also required.
- ASP. NET, VB.NET, VB 6, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server 2000 using DTS, SQL Server 2008, Access, Excel
- Must have significant experience configuring MTS and IIS in the Windows Server 2008 environment.
- Must have VB6 and Access programming skills
- Good communication skills, written & verbal
- Detail oriented, ability to understand the requirements and develop based on the specifications
- Team player, flexible, collaborative...
- Self-Accountability and a quick learner.
*Please note client does require an in person interview. Only accepting local candidates at this time.*