ERP Applications Manager- SD, CRM (closed)
OSRAM SYLVANIA Inc. (OSI) is a leading lighting manufacturer in North America and a worldwide leader in lighting solutions. Our products feature innovative design and energy saving technology. Our current focus on Solid State Lighting and LED technology puts us in the forefront of lighting innovations.
We have a position available for the ERP Applications Manager within our IT Core Applications department at our corporate headquarters in Danvers, MA.
- Lead the SAP Sales Configuration Team to deliver SAP projects and continuous improvement work for the OSRAM SYLVANIA businesses across NAFTA
- Supervise and lead 7 direct reports and other resources assigned to complete work on projects and continuous improvement tasks
- Establish a close partnership to business process analysts and business process owners to prioritize, plan and execute projects on time and on budget, and to contribute to the SAP Roadmap planning process
- Act as project manager for key projects
- Closely coordinate work with the Web programming group
- Contribute to ongoing development activities (hands on) in a configuration and programming role
- Facilitate application of the OSRAM SYLVANIA project management methodology
- Coordinate technical requirements and technical support with the IT Infrastructure and IT Site Services Groups
- Responsible for budgeting project expenditures and for budgeting the annual costs of the SD configuration team
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years IT experience required, with at least 5 years SAP experience in SD and CRM in a configuration and/or development role
- Detailed knowledge of business processes and SAP solutions in SD and CRM
- Proven experience managing complex, cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated analysis and design skills on business applications supporting sales and marketing and quote to cash processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Detailed knowledge of SAP CRM in areas such as Internet Sales, Service Management, and Opportunity Management is required
- Working knowledge of interfacing processes in the areas of supply chain and FICO
- Experience in programming is a strong plus
- Prior supervisory or project management experience is required
Along with a highly competitive salary, OSI offers full medical benefits, matching 401K, extensive wellness programs and tuition reimbursement. Our location offers a business casual environment, free parking, an on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center with classes and a great working environment.
OSRAM SYLVANIA wishes to deal directly with our best and brightest candidates. We do not work with third party recruiters. OSI is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage diverse candidates to apply directly to our site.
To apply, please follow the link below: