Strategic Sourcing Anlayst-IT (closed)
• Engage and leverage suppliers as a source of innovation and growth
• Timely and efficiently re-negotiate contracts upon renewal requirements
• Proactively identify opportunities, recommend solutions, determine timelines, and drive projects to completion
• Leverage buy across the organization
• Educate, instill and develop purchasing best practices throughout various departments
• Ensure proper purchasing processes are followed and corporate policies are adhered to
• Manage and co-ordinate IT purchasing activities as they relate to specific categories.
• Generate value through significant cost savings and cost avoidance to the company.
• Meet savings and cost avoidance targets for categories under control
• Ensure full satisfaction of internal customers
• Implement and manage sourcing strategy in procuring IT goods and services.
• Establish, achieve and track progress in relation to purchasing objectives in cost savings & inflation management.
• Perform detailed spend and other analysis to support the sourcing process; maintain data in systems.
• Responsible for market and industry research.
• Responsible for the preparation and completion of RFP, RFQ, and RFI as they relate to specific categories.
• Supplier Relationship Management - manage and further develop IT supplier base in terms of costs, quality, and lead-time.
• Establish and manage partnerships and preferred supplier programs with suppliers.
• Recommend, develop, coordinate and implement new processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of work performed in the department.
• Instill and promote Best Practices.
• Achieve full satisfaction of internal and external customers by providing the highest possible level of service.
• Contribute to a positive team spirit among co-workers and other department.