Project Manager -BDMS - PMP (closed)
Division: Single-Family Sourcing
Department: Strategic Offrngs and Projs A
Title: Project Manager
Project: Business Decision Management System (BDMS)
The BDMS project provides an automated Business Decision Management capability for the production management of business rules, decision models, and associated business terms in support of the decision management methodology implementation at Freddie Mac.
Statement: Accountable to the Business Integration Lead for scope, schedule, budget and quality of deliverables.
- Supporting the day-to-day project management and execution on a joint Freddie Mac and Vendor project establishing a new system in the marketplace in the domain of rules management.
- Managing the vendor against the contract as well as documented verbal agreements.
- Managing the internal project team against the project plan.
- Coordination of project management functions, including schedule management, resource management, change management, risk management and issue management.
- Close and careful management of the schedule, ensuring all leads are on-track, and managing risks and issues to resolution.
- Capturing, assigning and following up on action items for the Freddie and Vendor teams, ensuring completing on a timely basis.
- Capturing and documenting risks, issues, findings, recommending solutions and manage the escalation process.
- Maintaining the project repository and environment for managing project artifacts and deliverables.
- Responsible for managing the development of other program artifacts and records as needed to support overall program management.
Skill level: Senior (7+ yrs)
Required Skills: - PMP Certified
- Change Management
- Schedule Management
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Acceptance Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Budget planning and tracking
- Business case development
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent Coordination
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Systems: MS Project, MS Sharepoint, MS Excel
- Positive, detail oriented, maintains a sense of urgency, results oriented, works independently