Information Architect (closed)
Duration: 6-9 mos with possibility of extension
Our direct client is looking for a Global Web Services Information Architect in Stamford, CT. The Global Web Services Information Architect position is responsible for creating innovative UI solutions to meet specific business requirements, working closely with internal clients and dedicated project teams, documenting, presenting, and refining recommendations from project inception through launch.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design innovative, well-integrated UI solutions for a range of digital applications on a variety of platforms.
- Work creatively from business requirements/specifications to meet the needs of the business and the user.
- Collaborate closely with business clients and project team of designers, copywriters, and developers to define and refine solutions
- Document process and user flows, site navigation and detailed page-level interactions (wireframes), working with Business Analysts.
- Safeguard and advance interaction standards across all projects.
- This position reports to Director, Information Architecture.
- 5 + years experience.
- Experience with complex, transactional retail web sites a plus.
- Must be able to commute to Stamford CT.