C# WPF/Winforms Developer - Break Into Front Office (closed)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-244-4220 x113 and ask Tom for more details.
Our client, a premier financial firm seeks an experienced C# WPF/Winforms Developer to play an integral role in the design, development and implementation of a high performance, real-time pricing and electronic trading platform used by Fixed Income trading desks. Though the system is highly complex, the team is tasked with providing high quality solutions with an emphasis on short delivery turnarounds.
This is a great opportunity to break into the Front Office. The candidate must have the desire to provide solutions in a dynamic, highly challenging environment.
- 5+ years of C# experience with WPF and/or Winforms in a Front Office environment.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of GUI development with .NET
- Experienced a structured environment such as software house or large team.
- Application development involving an understanding of the user domain, rather than just implementing technical solutions.
- In depth understanding of quantitative pricing of Fixed Income pricing products.
- Proven experience of complete project lifestyle.
- Development experience on a large complex codebase
- Experience of working and developing software in a real-time environment.