Project Manager – Consumer Drugs Product Development (closed)
Project Manager – Consumer Drugs Product Development
We are immediately recruiting a Senior Project Manager for Pharmaceutical product with a background in Biochemistry and experience in preparing Galenic formulation and leading product development projects. We offer the chance to join a leading international Pharmaceutical company and clear career paths.
The Senior Project Manager will provide technical leadership and expertise in order to identify and implement changes to commercialized Consumer Drugs (e.g. changes to raw materials, formulation, manufacturing processes, sourcing sites) which ensures compliance through the lifecycle of the product and delivers cost of good savings.
The primary focus of the role is on products produced at Third Party Manufacturers.
- Collaborating with product innovation and R&D during the development and execution phase of a project to ensure that the launched commercialized product and process is fault proof, compliant and cost optimized
- Ensuring compliance of commercialized products through the review and approval of Third Party annual product review and process record
- Overseeing and ensuring the resolution of ongoing deviations, consumer complaints and resulting Corrective and Preventive actions at our Third Parties
- Providing technical project management to support business projects (e.g. qualification of new raw material suppliers, new manufacturing sites)
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve quality, cost and compliance of OTC commercialized products produced through the optimization of raw materials, formulations, manufacturing processes and sourcing sites
- Designing and executing laboratory and pilot plant trials
- Train new hires as per required
- Master degree in a technical discipline (Pharmacist, Biochemistry...)
- Solid experience in an OTC or Pharmaceutical manufacturing/technical environment
- Proven experience in product formulation and/or processing
If you are interested please email your CV in English to Juliette Jamoneau at firstname.lastname@example.org