Director of Global Enterprise Risk Management (closed)
Director of Global Risk Management – Hunt Valley, MD
This role is responsible for ensuring that the financial and risk management business objectives of the organization are achieved. This position will report directly to the Chief Internal Auditor and will work globally with site management in defining and delivering on operational and support objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering
- MBA in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Certificates, such as ACA, CPA, CIA preferred.
- 40%-50% travel (international & domestic) required
- 10 - 15 years of relevant business experience in manufacturing and/or process engineering.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
- Advanced understanding of interdependencies among processes.
- Experience in insurance business or claims and related fields.
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, Treasury, foreign exchange and/or hedging policies.
- Experience interacting with Internal Audit preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Company’s products, external business/industry and its impact on business results.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
- High level of analytical capability.
- Must be proficient with spreadsheets and SAP system.