PROJECT ENGINEER II – Hydraulic/Pumping Systems (mechanical engineering) (closed)
Company: Orica Mining Services
Location: Greater Denver Area – Watkins CO (east of Denver)
Responsible for managing the equipment builds for all standard and custom underground bulk explosive loading systems.
Specific duties include:
- Work closely within the company to enforce standardization of existing equipment,
- Review and participate in the design of new or custom equipment,
- Manage the approval of all design changes,
- Source competitive bids from equipment builders,
- Oversee the development of maintenance/operation manuals and catalogues.
- Manage the overall build plan for underground equipment.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent work experience,
- 5 or more years of engineering product design experience,
- 2 or more years project engineering/management experience,
- Detailed knowledge of hydraulic and pumping systems,
- Highly creative and innovative.
- Knowledge of Solid Works & Autocad,
- Familiar with explosive systems,
- Experience in mining or blasting operations.
To learn more about the position and apply, send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org