Manager, Enterprise Datawarehouse, Business Intelligence (closed)
Manager, Enterprise Datawarehouse, Business Intelligence
This is a newly created position within a very large public utility and will include building and mentoring multiple teams. Reporting to the Director of Data Applications, this role will be participating in an Enterprise Wide Overhaul and Upgrade of a vast SAP BI Infrastructure to include Distribution Management Systems, Geospatial, and Outage Management Systems with a mission to improve emergency services throughout the enterprise.
- 2+ full lifecycle SAP CRM implementations
- 4+ years SAP BI experience with strong SAP BI, info-cubes and BEX Analyzer skills
- Background in Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SQL, Oracle and MS Access.
- 3+ years hands on experience deploying systems using SAP’s ASAP Methodology
- 2+ years hands on experience with SAP’s Solution Manager
- Familiar knowledge of SAP’s FI/CO, SD, MM and BW Modules
- Strong delivery record of Resource and Project management skills (e.g., estimating, work planning, project reporting and tracking, budget management, and issue management)
- Masters degree in related field
- Strong preference for Utility industry experience working with electric and gas transmission and distribution utilities
- PMP certification or proven experience in related methodologies
For more detailed information on this company, the roles’ responsibilities, and the projects ahead, please inquire with resume to email@example.com
This is a fulltime position with excellent benefits. Visa Transfer / relocation assistance (Within the US) is available for those who qualify.