Onboarding Specialist Eastern Region( Remote Work) (closed)
Onboarding Specialist – Eastern Region- Remote Work
The primary purpose of this role is to work with the Account Management team to onboard new or upgrading customers and support the customer onboarding process. BoardVantage is the leading provider of secure board portals for the browser and the iPad. Trusted by dozens of Fortune 100 boards, BoardVantage portals centralize documents, processes and communications. BoardVantage is SSAE 16 (SOC 2) certified, and meets or exceeds the standards of the most security conscious IT departments, including those of major financial institutions. The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for performing all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several implementations of BoardVantage including creating/managing page layouts, groups/users, creating custom objects/fields, data migration, and managing queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution. The Onboarding Specialist is expected to assist with the successful design, the installation, implementation, and training process for new or upgrading customers in order to bring them live with the system on the timeline mutually agreed. The Onboarding Specialist may provide training to end users (this may include technical personnel, senior and c-level executives, administrative staff and legal departments (experience working with Board of Directors a plus)), on implemented products. The Onboarding Specialist may assist with projects with existing customers who are interested in adding more TeamSpaces, users, or modules. The Onboarding Specialist will work to maintain a strong relationship with the customers in the effort to make sure they are live, happy, and open to discussing the onboarding experience they had with other prospects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project management with a proven track record of managing provisioning and logistics for multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Desire to learn quickly, retain/use knowledge and deliver measurable results.
- Strong team and interpersonal relationship skills conducive to team environment.
- Ability to work independently, make sound judgment decisions and demonstrate consistent follow –through.
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required. The ability to communicate and document technical concepts in the simplest terms to a non-technical and executive audience and develop all levels of training documentation.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization (i.e., Customer Support and Engineering departments) on product gaps and technical issues, managing escalations and expectations both internally and externally, along with the Account Management team.
- Strong technical experience supporting desktop/laptop environments as well as the related software and in-home networks (Mac experience, a plus).
- Solid, functional Salesforce and Parature application knowledge
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all BoardVantage applications and client processes (Webex, Campfire, or other similar web-based, desktop applications a plus).
- Location: remote within eastern region
- 10% travel (negotiable)
Base salary reflective of background and experience.
Send your resume to email@example.com