Metallurgical Engineer (closed)
Since 1983, they have provided training programs in more than 30 countries and are proud of a client list, include the heavy weights in the mining industry. Many clients have used their services multiple times as they develop new projects around the globe.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an Engineer who has experience with mining (or closely related) equipment to join a training development and operations readiness consulting company. Your mining or metallurgical plant maintenance background is a big plus!
Briefly we are looking for a Metallurgical Engineer who can:
- Develop custom operations training programs for both fixed plant and mobile equipment, covering all aspects of operations including principles of operation
- Who can develop custom maintenance programs for both fixed plant and mobile equipment, covering all aspects of maintenance including preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, standard job procedures, safe job procedures, and spare parts requirements.
- Assume broad responsibilities for assigned projects and proposals.
- Implement computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) for maintenance departments.
* A successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Metallurgical Engineering.
Our client is a premier natural resource training development and operations readiness consulting company. Their specialty is developing operations and maintenance procedures and computer-based training programs that optimize results for both new plant start-ups and existing operations.
If you are ready for a challenging career move, apply today!