Senior Business Analyst (closed)
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst at their headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. This position is a key capability role supporting their Professional Business Category management teams. The role creates value by providing insightful analytics and recommendations based on sound economic concepts to drive business performance improvement. The role requires the following capabilities: excellent communication skills, especially the ability to respectfully challenge and influence; economic thinking skills, strong problem solving/analytical skills, business acumen and manufacturing cost experience.
- Decision support analysis
- Lead Capital investment analysis
- Actively engage Category leadership regarding the economic and strategic implications of key business decisions with appropriate ranges of outcomes and alternatives
- Ensure that category product costs are readily understood relative to manufacturing & distribution footprint, raw material trends, design specifications and market alternatives.
- Product design analysis
- Provide guidance in evaluation of incremental business opportunities, while employing marginal economics.
- Foster economic thinking through business team training initiatives and tool development
- Support Category Vision and Strategy Development
- Develop and maintain, business, category and brand level valuations
- Prepare and conduct industry and market level analysis
- Business Performance Reporting & Monitoring
- Analyze financial drivers of the category P&L including volume, price, manufacturing cost, transportation cost and customer mix and identify opportunities for actionable performance improvement.
- Development, implementation, and analysis of Key Performance Indicators
• Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, or engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in financial/business analysis
• Experience developing financial models and data mining in information systems
• Knowledge of P&L and product costing
• Manufacturing and/or consumer products experience
• SAP Business Objects experience