Front End Developer (closed)
Our client in Midtown Atlanta is looking to add to its UI Development team. This would be a 4+ month contract to work on large, high volume, public facing websites. You would also have the opportunity to learn the Drupal CMS, developing themes and modules in Drupal. Beautiful campus in Midtown Atlanta. There is always the opportunity to go PERM for the right people.
* A stickler about cross browser development and testing; and already know the advantages and disadvantages of Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome.
* Understanding of HTML5 technologies
* Demonstrated use of JS within a moderately complex application
* Familiarity with Node.js, Backbone.js, and/or other JS libraries for building out a truly robust website
* Good appreciation of software development best practice
* Ability to create a kick-ass user interface that is simple to use
* You thrive in a fast paced work environment and get a rush from releasing a new build.
* Ability to work with little direction and vague requirements
* Excellent work ethic and attention to detail. Very organized.
* Ability to effectively demonstrate creative and process skills as they relate to interface design
* Passionate and obsessive about quality and correctness.
* A strong portfolio of past work.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills