Lead Generation Rep (closed)
So You Say You Want to Go Into Sales?
We have a great opportunity for you! If you are a recent college graduate looking to break into Sales we would love to hear from you. We have a new opening in our Lead Generation team that will be a training ground for our B2B sales force. In this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your sales skills with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B sales within 12 – 18 months based on achieving performance goals and demonstrating the drive and determination to succeed in Sales.
As a Lead Generation Representative for The Network, you will develop the skills to take on the following:
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Develop a plan to reach desired results
- Cold call, engage with and develop prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Document , track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Contact and schedule appointments with senior management and/or executives in target market
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Collaborate with market intelligence analyst to identify and source potential leads
- Support marketing programs
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns
- Assist with list building activities as directed by Manager of Demand Generation
What’s In It for You?
- Building a solid understanding of marketing concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, and marketing automation systems
- Exposure to and interaction with all levels of management within the organization
- The opportunity to move up in the organization along a defined career path
- Working for a fun, innovative and growing company!
Who Are You?
- Strong self self-starter with research and persuasion skills
- Excellent probing and listening skills, to uncover the prospect’s “pain”
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Assertive and self-driven(e.g. good at establishing the decision maker and qualifying the lead)
- Tenacious and results oriented
- Not discouraged by the word “No”.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Marketing) Required
- PC Literacy Required (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous retail sales, telemarketing, or lead generation is a plus
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
The Network, Inc. is a leading provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions that help organizations mitigate risk and promote organizational compliance. Through the integration of on-demand software and services, The Network helps clients identify, communicate, resolve and mitigate risk issues and incidents. Established more than 28 years ago, The Network serves thousands of organizations in every industry, including nearly 50 percent of the Fortune 500. For more information, visit www.tnwinc.com.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
The Network, Inc.
Job Code: LG
Via e-mail: email@example.com