SAP Business Process Manager (closed)
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for maintenance of the detailed global design of the company's business processes supported by the SAP system and integration with related legacy applications. Specifically, this position will support FICO COPA
- Actively participate in the analysis and decomposition of business processes, document the business process requirements, and design the system enablers to support the organization's Global To-Be process vision
- Support the design of reports, forms, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and user access authorizations
- Support the maintenance of Business Process Procedures and training documentation leveraging Super Users in the business
- Act as an important point of connection between the SAP program, Super Users and end users
- Assure business processes are optimized to support business requirements (regional and global) and changes to SAP and related legacy application configuration are guided by principles of simplicity and standard SAP
- Perform issue diagnosis and resolution, including data analysis as required
- Supervise maintenance of security roles and ensure users have appropriate system access
- Oversee Master Data maintainers to ensure that data integrity is monitored and controlled appropriately
- Assure that business process documentation and training documentation are kept current
- Ensure that Super Users within the scope area are kept engaged with the SAP program team, and are equipped with the process knowledge they need to effectively support and train end users
- Ensure COPA data structures are fully integrated with Finance requirements in the area of financial accounting, cost accounting, profitability analysis
- Ensure ongoing procedures are implemented to ensure COPA data integrity and alignment with FI. Support data maintenance and structures to allow real-time management and financial reporting.
- Identify areas of integration and play key role in continuous improvement of integration with BI, Essbase and other management reporting tools.
- Champion the roll-out and utilization of COPA customer and product profitability information within the organization, including non-finance decision-makers
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, IT, Apparel or related field
- Minimum 5 years related business operations or process improvement experience
- Minimum 2 years direct experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, Apparel experience preferred
- Proven ability to apply business process redesign methodology to develop effective solutions to business problems
- Deep domain knowledge related to COPA including FICO, MM and SD integration. Knowledge of SAP Pricing conditions and integration with general ledger to provide efficient value field structure in support of FI-CO reconciliation and Management reporting.