Wireless Test Engineer - LTE (closed)
Direct Client: Leading Telecom Client
Position: Wireless Test Engineer
Location: Austin, TX 78735
Duration: 6+ Months (possibility of an extension)
• Client is looking for engineer who has experience in wireless systems testing.
• Contractor will be asked to execute test plans in house using test boxes (Rhode & Shwarz, Anite, Aeroflex) and will be required to investigate issues, create defect reports, interact with individuals from test and development groups.
• Also, we need help automating test scripts so somebody who has automation experience especially on Rhode & Schwarz or Anite boxes is a plus.
• Experience with Linux and/or Perl will be useful as well.
• Given that LTE is new technology, considering candidates that are familiar with system testing on other wireless technologies (UMTS, etc).
- 4 year degree or equivalent.
- 5 years experience.
- 3-5 years in manufacturing or high tech.
A CMMI Level 5 Organization