Junior Quantitative Analyst – Quant Strategies Group (closed)
Quantitative Strategies Group is responsible for the development of quantitative investment strategies across various asset classes and the management of portfolios that utilize these strategies. Quantitative Analyst’s primary role is to conduct quantitative research and participate in the development of such strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quantitative Analyst will conduct quantitative research and be instrumental in the design and development of quantitative investment strategies across various asset classes.
- Quantitative Analyst will act as a portfolio manager for products that utilize quantitative strategies.
- The analyst will build applications to meet the risk management and portfolio construction needs of the broader organization.
- Minimum Masters in Financial Engineering (Ph.D. in a quantitative field preferred).
- Strong interest in financial theory and its application across various asset classes.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills to understand quantitative investment approach.
- Good communication and strong programming skills in Matlab, Visual Basic, C++.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Located in the Santa Monica office.
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
Guggenheim Partners® is a diversified financial services firm with more than 1,900 dedicated professionals. We have proven success in providing capital markets services, portfolio and risk management expertise, wealth management, investment advisory, and family office services. Our clients -- an elite mix of individuals, family offices, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension plans, and other institutions -- have entrusted us with supervision of more than $125 billion of assets. We provide our clients with service from our global network of offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO BE CONSIDERERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE: