Linux Administrator (closed)
Title: Linux Administrator
Employment type: Permanent
• Work with a committed team of all-stars that love their jobs
• Come experience the strength and security of a forward-thinking national company
• This growth rate has enabled our client to become a six-time recipient of the Inc. 500 Award, subsequently entering the Company into the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame.
Our client is seeking a Linux Administrator that can thrive in a fast paced operations environment. This person will aid in the design, deployment, analysis/troubleshooting and maintenance of Linux environments (primarily). This is a critical aspect of success in the current technical environment; they adopt first stable solutions but also include open sources systems as part of the evaluation cycles and deploy them in certain capacities.
The candidate must be professional in appearance and demeanor. He/she is conscious of impact to end users and takes necessary precautions both architecturally and operationally to ensure that impact is minimized. He/she must understand the importance of change control processes and root cause analysis as they work to ensure the environment is stable and reliable.
• 2-3 years Linux experience
• Looking for someone with SAN Storage Knowledge
• Experience with Change control and Change Management Process's
• Health/Medical Insurance
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Prescription Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• 401K Plan
• Health and Wellness Program
**To discuss details on the compensation, excellent work environment, and project details please send your resume to Alyssa Marlin at email@example.com today!***