Jr. Telecom Technician (closed)
Title: Jr Telecom Technician
Client: Northrop Grumman
Duration: 5/7/12 - 11/7/12 - 6 months (CTH)
Location: Washington Dc, District of Columbia
Compensation: Up to $43/hr.
Clearance Required: None
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields
• Candidate will possess at understanding of Voice and Data systems
• Basic Knowledge of Cable structure
• Basic Computer Skills both Client and Server
• Microsoft Office experience
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks within voice projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written with customers to assist them and solicit their help in troubleshooting equipment issues.
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager Training
• Cisco Unity Training
• Strong “can-do” attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to successfully complete tasks
• Knowledge of Video and Audio Conferencing systems
Candidate will possess at least 1 year of training and experience in either voice or network systems.
For this position, examples of specialized experience include:
o IT Tech Training schools
o Experience with any voice or data product
contact Cherry - email@example.com