Sr. Java Engineer of Platform Engineering (closed)
Our client is looking for a Sr. Java Engineer of Platform Engineering to join their San Mateo office. My client operates a massive online marketplace of prepaid goods and services. They’re well-known in their industry and are on the rise. They are a privately-held company and have been growing at a 15% month over month pace. This position will focus on building the foundation for their currency exchange applications which are used by millions of people.
- Develop frameworks that will function under very high transaction loads and adhere to bank- grade security standards in information exchange, transaction processing and data storage
- Collaboratively design and develop main platforms that drive our client’s enterprise services to include financial transaction processing, ecommerce, supply chain management and transaction-aware web services
- Write and maintain unit tests
- Integrate with cross-functional agile team while contributing to forming, sizing and prioritizing the backlog
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Math
- Proficient with MySQL/PostgreSQL, query performance and optimization
- Experience with open source frameworks (OFbiz, jPOS a plus)
- Experience with email, integration, network, and web technologies
- API development and continuous integration
- OOP/Design Patterns
- Java web application development in a product company
- Unit test development
Please reach out to me so we can talk more about my client and the full-time, permanent opening that they have available. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.