VOIP Systems Admin - 50519551 (closed)
Seeking a VOIP Systems Administrator to support the Global IP Telephony Operations team. This position is located in Frederick, MD, and will report to the Telecommunications Supervisor within the GIO Infrastructure Services organization.
Supports Cisco IP Telephony and Unity voicemail infrastructure worldwide.
- Supports Cisco Unified Contact Center (CUCC-E) applications and servers, and supports Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) for various North America locations using E911.
- Maintains, reports, and conducts intermediate level fault finding resolution and responds to technical issues and requests.
- Work in a globally dispersed team, ensure assignments are coordinated with various support personnel (Global Deployed Services and other internal Bechtel offices and functions) and completed on-time.
- Document processes and procedures, and provide training to the global team
- Maintains assigned workgroup queue, and liaises with customers to assess and develop appropriate needs and requirements.
- Three plus years of IT experience with atleast two years experience with IP Telephony Administration and principles.
- This position requires a Current CCENT, CCNA, or CCNP certification or the ability to obtain at least one of the aforementioned certifications within 12 month of hire. Please acknowledge that you must have understand this requirement.
- Experience with Cisco Communications Manager 6.x/8x and Unity Connection 7x
- CCIE, CCNA-Voice, or CCNP-Voice certification highly desirable
- Knowledge of basic telephony/networking technologies and principles
- Basic understanding of Cisco Emergency Responder and E911
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Intelligent Contact
- Management 7.5(5), Cisco Agent Desktop 7.5(5), CTI Object Server 7.5(5), Interactive Voice Response 7.0(1), and Text to Speech ? Nuance Real Speak 4.5.
- Skilled in Server and Network Operations TCP/IP, Convergence, and other networking technologies
- Knowledge of infrastructure systems architecture concepts, configurations and standards
- Demonstrated project management experience with implementing IT infrastructure projects, capabilities to coordinate and direct the efforts in a distributed team environment.
- Able to work varied shifts, overtime, and on-call to support activities as necessary
- Excellent communication, project management, teamwork, collaboration and customer service skills
- Experienced with HEAT ticket management system preferred
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred
The VOIP Systems Administrator will provide technical and administrative IP Telephony support to theenterprise, ensuring uninterrupted operations and customer support. Additionally, the VOIP Systems Administrator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
*Must be a permanent US citizen or green card holder.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arvind Mathur, Senior Technical Recruiter
1445 Research Blvd., Suite 300 | Rockville, MD 20850
Mobile: 301.367.6706 | Fax: 301.721.1730
Please join my LinkedIn group: IT Jobs Washington DC
New York/New Jersey Metro | Philadelphia, PA | Washington D.C. Metro | Seattle, WA