Senior Channel Marketing Specialist
- Plan, prepare, execute and measure ROI-oriented marketing activities and programs for the Epicor channel partners and value-added resellers with minimal supervision. Work within the broader Epicor brand guidelines and corporate processes to excelerate channel development. Use strong verbal and written communication skills to design and implement marketing lead generation programs, tools, and guidelines to be used by channel partners. Set strategic marketing direction for the channel.
- Provide necessary reporting and measurement to determine the effectiveness of programs and adoption by the channel.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop print and electronic communications, web presence, events, thought leadership, sales support materials, social media and other efforts that align with channel business goals.
- Create consistent communication with the channel management team and value-added resellers to promote awareness of programs, conduct training and guidance, provide activity updates, and solicit feedback
- Obtain all necessary approvals and feedback for proposed plans and budgets before execution of projects. Work closely with members of the marketing and channel teams.